Each member of the church is a minister with unique gifts, abilities, callings, and ministries. The body is built up by the proper working of each individual part in the body. Men’s Ministry, Women’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, Children’s Ministry, Worship Ministry, Helps (Benevolence) Ministry, and Intercessory Prayer Ministry are just some examples of the variety of ministries.
Follow Us On Facebook!
Current Sermon Series Podcasts
What the Spirit is Saying to the Church
- Progressing but Permitting (Rev. 2:18-29) February 18, 2018
- Conviction, Compromise & Consequences (Rev. 2:12-17) February 12, 2018
- A Personal Testimony February 5, 2018
- Trusting During Trials (Rev. 2:8-11) February 5, 2018
- Doctrinal Light, Dutiful Lists or Devotional Love? (rev. 2:1-7) January 28, 2018
- Finding Intimacy in the Lifestyle of a Disciple January 22, 2018
- What the Spirit is Saying to the Church – Introduction (Rev. 2 & 3) January 14, 2018