Each member of the church is a minister with unique gifts, abilities, callings, and ministries. The body is built up by the proper working of each individual part in the body. Men’s Ministry, Women’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, Children’s Ministry, Worship Ministry, Helps (Benevolence) Ministry, and Intercessory Prayer Ministry are just some examples of the variety of ministries.
Online Tithes & Offerings
Follow Us On Facebook!
Recent Sermon Podcasts
Most Recent Sermons
- The Secret Place (Psalm 139:1-24; 91:1) October 21, 2018
- Honoring Christ in the Christian Household (Col. 3:18-4:1) October 15, 2018
- Dressing for the Kingdom (Col. 3:12-17) October 7, 2018
- Fasting By Faith September 30, 2018
- Glorify God and Bear Fruit September 24, 2018
- Back to Church Sunday – You Belong Here September 16, 2018
- A Heart For the Lost (Luke 15) September 9, 2018