EMVC is committed to compassionately help out those who are in need. We find that the early church shared with one another to meet each other’s needs, and there was great unity in the body. The Benevolence Ministry does not only provide financial assistance, but it also provides counseling for the needy. People requesting help from EMVC are required to fill out a request form, and meet with Lee Griego. He leads this ministry. He can be contacted at: email@example.com.
1 Eunice Court
Edgewood, NM 87015
Phone: (505) 407-2285
Sunday Service Time: 10:30 AM
Online Tithes & Offerings
Follow Us On Facebook!
Recent Sermon Podcasts
Most Recent Sermons
- The Presence and Power of the Kingdom – February 10, 2019
- “Be-Attitudes” (Matthew 5:1-12) Feb. 3, 2019
- Lacking Nothing (Psalm 23)
- The Accessible Kingdom – 1/20/2019
- The Kingdom of God: Now/Not Yet
- Kingdom Living in a Fallen World
- Focus 2019
- Who Needs a Savior?
- Jesus, The Great “I AM”
- The “Gospel” of Worldly Wealth
- The Lies of Legalism and the Lure of License
- Warning Number 1: Syncretism, Sectarianism, Secularism
- From Grumbling to Gratitude