EMVC is committed to compassionately help out those who are in need. We find that the early church shared with one another to meet each other’s needs, and there was great unity in the body. The Benevolence Ministry does not only provide financial assistance, but it also provides counseling for the needy. People requesting help from EMVC are required to fill out a request form, and meet with Lee Griego. He leads this ministry. He can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Tithes & Offerings
Follow Us On Facebook!
Recent Sermon Podcasts
Most Recent Sermons
- The Secret Place (Psalm 139:1-24; 91:1) October 21, 2018
- Honoring Christ in the Christian Household (Col. 3:18-4:1) October 15, 2018
- Dressing for the Kingdom (Col. 3:12-17) October 7, 2018
- Fasting By Faith September 30, 2018
- Glorify God and Bear Fruit September 24, 2018
- Back to Church Sunday – You Belong Here September 16, 2018
- A Heart For the Lost (Luke 15) September 9, 2018