EMVC is committed to compassionately help out those who are in need. We find that the early church shared with one another to meet each other’s needs, and there was great unity in the body. The Benevolence Ministry does not only provide financial assistance, but it also provides counseling for the needy. People requesting help from EMVC are required to fill out a request form, and meet with Lee Griego. He leads this ministry. He can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us On Facebook!
Current Sermon Series Podcasts
What the Spirit is Saying to the Church
- Progressing but Permitting (Rev. 2:18-29) February 18, 2018
- Conviction, Compromise & Consequences (Rev. 2:12-17) February 12, 2018
- A Personal Testimony February 5, 2018
- Trusting During Trials (Rev. 2:8-11) February 5, 2018
- Doctrinal Light, Dutiful Lists or Devotional Love? (rev. 2:1-7) January 28, 2018
- Finding Intimacy in the Lifestyle of a Disciple January 22, 2018
- What the Spirit is Saying to the Church – Introduction (Rev. 2 & 3) January 14, 2018