The Media Team serves the body and the other ministries in the church in many different
ways. They work with and serve the Worship Team to make sure that all the sound equipment is working properly and set at the proper levels. They create the overheads so that the congregation can participate in worship. They attend every Worship Team practice and every service. The Media Team makes sure that the message can be heard by everyone, and is properly recorded. They make CD’s of the messages and make them available to the body. The Media Team also handles the PowerPoint slides, videos, and other types of media that may be used in the messages. The Media Team is involved in nearly every corporate and conference event. They are truly servants of servants. For more information or to become part of the Media Team, contact Pastor Bill Bice.
Follow Us On Facebook!
Current Sermon Series Podcasts
What the Spirit is Saying to the Church
- The Spirit’s Letter to East Mountain Vineyard Church (Rev. 2 & 3) March 20, 2018
- The Imitation Church (Rev. 3:14-22) March 12, 2018
- Faithful Followers of Jesus (Rev. 3:7-13) March 4, 2018
- Sleeping Saints (Rev. 3:1-6) February 25, 2018
- Progressing but Permitting (Rev. 2:18-29) February 18, 2018
- Conviction, Compromise & Consequences (Rev. 2:12-17) February 12, 2018
- A Personal Testimony February 5, 2018
- Trusting During Trials (Rev. 2:8-11) February 5, 2018
- Doctrinal Light, Dutiful Lists or Devotional Love? (rev. 2:1-7) January 28, 2018
- Finding Intimacy in the Lifestyle of a Disciple January 22, 2018
- What the Spirit is Saying to the Church – Introduction (Rev. 2 & 3) January 14, 2018