The Media Team serves the body and the other ministries in the church in many different
ways. They work with and serve the Worship Team to make sure that all the sound equipment is working properly and set at the proper levels. They create the overheads so that the congregation can participate in worship. They attend every Worship Team practice and every service. The Media Team makes sure that the message can be heard by everyone, and is properly recorded. They make CD’s of the messages and make them available to the body. The Media Team also handles the PowerPoint slides, videos, and other types of media that may be used in the messages. The Media Team is involved in nearly every corporate and conference event. They are truly servants of servants. For more information or to become part of the Media Team, contact Lee Griego at email@example.com.
Online Tithes & Offerings
Follow Us On Facebook!
Recent Sermon Podcasts
Most Recent Sermons
- Fullness of Life in Christ – Colossians Summary November 12, 2018
- Body Life: Modeling the ‘One Anothers’ of the New Testament (Col. 4:7-18) November 5, 2018
- Opening Gospel Doors (Col. 4:2-6) October 29, 2018
- The Secret Place (Psalm 139:1-24; 91:1) October 21, 2018
- Honoring Christ in the Christian Household (Col. 3:18-4:1) October 15, 2018
- Dressing for the Kingdom (Col. 3:12-17) October 7, 2018
- Fasting By Faith September 30, 2018
- Glorify God and Bear Fruit September 24, 2018
- Back to Church Sunday – You Belong Here September 16, 2018
- A Heart For the Lost (Luke 15) September 9, 2018