The Media Team serves the body and the other ministries in the church in many different
ways. They work with and serve the Worship Team to make sure that all the sound equipment is working properly and set at the proper levels. They create the overheads so that the congregation can participate in worship. They attend every Worship Team practice and every service. The Media Team makes sure that the message can be heard by everyone, and is properly recorded. They make CD’s of the messages and make them available to the body. The Media Team also handles the PowerPoint slides, videos, and other types of media that may be used in the messages. The Media Team is involved in nearly every corporate and conference event. They are truly servants of servants. For more information or to become part of the Media Team, contact Lee Griego at email@example.com.
Follow Us On Facebook!
Recent Sermon Podcasts
- Relationships: What Does Work for Spiritual Growth (Col. 2:6-23)
- Rabbit Trails: What Doesn’t Work for Spiritual Growth (Col. 2:6-23)
- Presenting All Perfect (Col. 1:24-2:5) – July 1, 2018
- The Preeminence of Christ (Col. 1:15-23) – June 24, 2018
- Bearing Fruit for God’s Glory (various verses) – June 10, 2018
- The Will of God (Col. 1:9-14) – June 3, 2018
- The Fruit of the Gospel (Cor. 1:1-8) – May 27, 2018
- Fullness of Life in Christ (overview of Colossians) – May 20, 2018
Tithes & Offerings