The goal of the Men’s Ministry is to help men to mature in their walk with the Lord, and in their roles as leaders in their marriages, families, church, and community. Greg Richard leads the Men’s Ministry. They are currently studying the book of 1 Corinthians . The Men’s Studies meet the first and third Saturday of each month from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. so that it does not take away family time. For more information, contact Greg Richard (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Date for next Men’s Bible Study
August 4, 2018
2017 East Mountain Men’s Conference
The 2017 East Mountain Men’s Conference was held on May 18-19. Men from a variety of churches came together to Worship God and to hear what the Word of God said about how we men are to “Act Like Men”. Below are audio files of the five sessions that you can listen to online or download as podcast. Share these teachings with other men who may have missed the conference this year.
- Session 1 – God Created Us to Be Men by Pastor Perry Floyd
- Session 2 – Understanding Our Roles as Heads by Pastor Mike Nasci
- Session 3 – Understanding Our Roles as Servants by Pastor Bill Bice
- Session 4 – Acting Like Men, Part 1 by Pastor Paul Brown
- Session 5 – Acting Like Men, Part 2 by Pastor Paul Brown
2016 East Mountain Men’s Conference
The East Mountain Men’s Conference on August 5 and 6 was a great success. We had men and pastors from various churches come together in unity to study God’s Word and learn to become leaders in their homes, their workplace or where ever God has called them to shepherd His people. Below are are some pictures from the conference as well as audio files of all five Sessions. You can listen to them online or download them as podcasts.
- Session 1 – The Man That God Chooses by Pastor Bill Murchison
- Session 2 – Shepherding God’s People by Pastor Perry Floyd
- Session 3 – Maintaining a Heart of Integrity by Pastor Bill Bice
- Session 4 – Guiding With Vision by Pastor Mike Nasci
- Session 5 – Leading Skillfully by Bill Moeny