EMVC is committed to Life Group ministry. We believe that life groups are essential for the development of relationships, encouragement of one another, caring for one another, and the exercise of spiritual gifts. These relationships are essential for personal and spiritual growth, and discipleship. We encourage every member to be a part of a Life Group.
EMVC Life Group
- Led by Greg & Linda Richard
- Meeting at East Mountain Vineyard Church
- Meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Snacks, fellowship, worship, teachings and prayer!
- Studying Key Passages from the Bible
Edgewood Life Group
- Led by Lee & Betty Griego
- Hosted alternately by:
- Darlene Beck, 3 Stanley Rd.
- Vincent & Cheryl Bonino, 12 Tierra Apretada
- Meets two Fridays of each month
- Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Potluck style meals!
- Worship, prayer and teaching!
- Studying Be Fruitful and Multiply by Every Home for Christ
- Edgewood Life Group Flyer
Ladies Daytime Life Group
- Led by Nelfa Bice
- Hosted by Kay Chowning, #1 Stanley Rd., Edgewood
- Meets every Tuesday
- Time: 10:00 – 11:15 AM
- Studying “Women of the Bible”
- Ladies Daytime Life Group Flyer