The mission of The Women’s Bible Study is to train and encourage women to be in the Word daily, so that they then can know God deeper, know who they are in Christ, and to know His ways.
Women’s Bible Study.
The women of EMVC began a new Bible Study on Wednesday September 20th called Believing God by Beth Moore. The study is being held on Wednesday mornings from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM at our church building. All women are welcome to attend. Please contact Betty Griego for more information at (505) 948- 0900.
2016 Woman’s Fall Conference The East Mountain Vineyard Woman’s Conference entitled ONE THING was held on Saturday September 17, 2016. For those of you who where not able to attend, you can click on the 5 sessions below to listen to them online or download them as podcasts.
- Session 1 – A Devoted Life – Karen Murchison
- Session 2 – Nuance of Intimacy – Teresa Roybal
- Session 3 – Communion Service – Karen Murchison
- Session 4 – Stepping Back into His Presence – Teresa Roybal
- Session 5 – Worship & Testimonies – Teresa Roybal