Follow Us On Facebook!
Current Sermon Series Podcasts
What the Spirit is Saying to the Church
- Progressing but Permitting (Rev. 2:18-29) February 18, 2018
- Conviction, Compromise & Consequences (Rev. 2:12-17) February 12, 2018
- A Personal Testimony February 5, 2018
- Trusting During Trials (Rev. 2:8-11) February 5, 2018
- Doctrinal Light, Dutiful Lists or Devotional Love? (rev. 2:1-7) January 28, 2018
- Finding Intimacy in the Lifestyle of a Disciple January 22, 2018
- What the Spirit is Saying to the Church – Introduction (Rev. 2 & 3) January 14, 2018
Conviction, Compromise & Consequences (Rev. 2:12-17)
This entry was posted in and tagged 7 Letters, book of Revelation, compromise, consequences, conviction, East Mountain Vineyard, East Mountain Vineyard Church, EMV, Gospel, Holy Spirit, Intimacy with God, Jesus, Love, Pastor Bill Bice, Preaching, Seven Churches, Seven letters, Sunday Sermon, Sunday Service, What the Spirit is Saying. Bookmark the permalink.