EMVC is committed to Life Group ministry. We believe that life groups are essential for the development of relationships, encouragement of one another, caring for one another, and the exercise of spiritual gifts. These relationships are essential for personal and spiritual growth, and discipleship. We encourage every member to be a part of a Life Group.
Moriarty Life Group
- Led by Greg & Linda Richard
- Hosted by David & Shurette Neuman
- 800 Girard Ave., Moriarty (currently meeting on Zoom)
- Meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Snacks, fellowship, worship, teachings and prayer!
- Studying: Growing Strong in God’s Family – 2:7 series
Edgewood Life Group
- Led by Lee & Betty Griego
- Hosted by:
- Darlene Beck, 3 Stanley Rd.
- Meets two Fridays of each month
- Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Potluck style meals!
- Worship, prayer and teaching!