The mission of The Women’s Ministry is to train and encourage women to be in the Word daily, so that they then can know God deeper, know who they are in Christ, and to know His ways.
Ladies Daytime Life Group
In the past Nelfa Bice was leading a Women’s Daytime Life Group on Tuesday mornings from 10:00 to 11:15 AM. This ministry is currently on hold. View the Ladies Daytime Life Group Flyer.
2016 Woman’s Fall Conference The East Mountain Vineyard Woman’s Conference entitled ONE THING was held on Saturday September 17, 2016. For those of you who where not able to attend, you can click on the 5 sessions below to listen to them online or download them as podcasts.
- Session 1 – A Devoted Life – Karen Murchison
- Session 2 – Nuance of Intimacy – Teresa Roybal
- Session 3 – Communion Service – Karen Murchison
- Session 4 – Stepping Back into His Presence – Teresa Roybal
- Session 5 – Worship & Testimonies – Teresa Roybal