The mission of The Women’s Ministry is to train and encourage women to be in the Word daily, so that they then can know God deeper, know who they are in Christ, and to know His ways.
Ladies Daytime Life Group
Nelfa Bice is leading a Women’s Daytime Life Group on Friday afternoons from 12:00 to 1:30 PM. The women are currently studying through “The Purple Book”.
2016 Woman’s Fall Conference The East Mountain Vineyard Woman’s Conference entitled ONE THING was held on Saturday September 17, 2016. For those of you who where not able to attend, you can click on the 5 sessions below to listen to them online or download them as podcasts.
- Session 1 – A Devoted Life – Karen Murchison
- Session 2 – Nuance of Intimacy – Teresa Roybal
- Session 3 – Communion Service – Karen Murchison
- Session 4 – Stepping Back into His Presence – Teresa Roybal
- Session 5 – Worship & Testimonies – Teresa Roybal